Café Mam (say ‘mom’) is a family-owned and operated coffee company based in Eugene, Oregon. Our roots grow deep in organic agriculture, and our foundation is built on principles of ethical sourcing, sustainability, environmentalism, cultural identity, human dignity, and of course, high-quality, freshly roasted coffee.
Wholesale Accounts Manager
We are seeking a qualified person to manage our wholesale accounts.
A high degree of organization, customer service and analytical skills are needed to be successful in this role. This is a self-starter position that requires consistent follow up with accounts/potential accounts, and excellent time management skills. Must have prior account management experience and a desire to work for a mission-driven company.
- providing excellent customer service to our wholesale clients
- maintaining good relationships and communication with our wholesale clients
- setting up promotions (sales, demos, ads, etc.)
- tracking sales/creating reports
- general account maintenance
- collaboration and coordination with various departments
Being a small company, the position may also include other miscellaneous tasks.
The right candidate will:
- have excellent oral and written communication skills
- be a team player
- be detail-oriented
- be good with people
- have excellent time management skills
- be customer service-oriented
- be able to multitask
- be flexible
- have a good attitude!
Prior coffee experience a plus; experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite, and Trello also a plus.
For more information, view the Wholesale Account Management job description.