Open Position: Order Fulfillment & Delivery
We are a small, family-owned, organic, and fair trade coffee company and are excited to be adding to our team! We have an immediate, entry-level opening in our order fulfillment & delivery departments. We are looking for someone who is interested in long-term employment, with a desire to work for a mission-driven company. Please note, this is one position split between two departments.
- Packaging products to be shipped nationally and internationally, which involves meticulous attention to detail and the ability to stand for long hours
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues respectfully
- Delivering coffee to local, Eugene businesses
- Managing inventory at some accounts
- Placing accurate coffee orders
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Acknowledging and resolving customer concerns
- Gaining a thorough understanding of our products so that you can accurately answer customer questions
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support
- Building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with your coworkers, and our customers
- Occasional out-of-town deliveries may also be expected
- Weekly cleaning tasks including deep-cleaning of coffee equipment (bulk bins, airpots, etc)
This position may also include other miscellaneous tasks.
The right candidate will:
- be a team player
- be detail-oriented & organized
- have excellent time management skills
- be customer service-oriented
- be able to lift 60lbs
- be able to multitask
- be flexible
- need to have a clean driving record
- have a good attitude!
Prior coffee experience a plus; prior order fulfillment & delivery experience a plus; experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office, also a plus.
Competitive wage, employer-paid, robust health insurance for you and your spouse/children, two weeks paid vacation, sick time, and paid holidays possible after a 2-month get-to-know-each-other period.
To apply, please your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that resumes received without cover letters will not be considered.
The Cafe Mam Team